Although King Solomons is all about fun and providing you with an incredible entertaining experience, we know that we need to provide you as a valued member with a safe and responsible gaming environment. We enjoy giving you a truly great online experience but we also know that we should have measures in place to prevent underage members accessing our casino and compulsive usage of the software.
As a responsible gaming company, we aim to provide transparent player protection.
- Protection of minors (No Under 18+ allowed)
- Preventing compulsive gambling
Protection of Minors
We use sophisticated systems that can verify if someone who is attempting to play at King Solomons Casino are minors, and we track them if they try to play.
We do however know that the internet is readily accessible in many homes around the world. So we know that gaming companies and parents must work together to protect your children from gaining access to your King Solomons account. To ensure the safety of your children, we recommend installing filtering software to block minors from accessing certain websites and programs. More tips for parents:
- Do not leave children unattended near your computer when the casino is open.
- Do not save your password to login, always password protect all casino software’s.
- Do not allow persons under 18 to participate in any gambling activity with or without you.
- Keep your King Solomons username, password and deposit method details out of the reach of children.
- Educate your children about the legality and the potential damage of underage gambling.
- Limit the length of time your children spend online.
Unfortunately, no system is foolproof. If you know a person under the age of 18 who is registered with King Solomons Casino, please notify our Support Team immediately at email@example.com
Preventing Compulsive Gambling
King Solomons is should be played for entertainment purposes only. There are, however, a small number of people who could become obsessed with the potential monetary gains our games offer. Studies suggest that only a very small percentage of the adult population is prone to compulsive gambling problems. King Solomons has implemented a series of measures to help if this behaviour does become a problem:
Our team at King Solomons are trained on methods and techniques to recognise and take appropriate actions when they encounter compulsive or underage gambling.
We have set up the opportunity for you to self-exclude yourself from playing on the casino if you feel that your gaming experience is no longer just a form of entertainment.
- If you would like to self exclude yourself, then please contact support and state how long you would like to be excluded from the Casino. Please note that the minimum time period for self exclusion is 6 months upon which you can ask to have your account opened again.
- We also have measures in place for you to set your own maximum limits on deposits to ensure you are always playing within your own pre-set limits. For more information on setting your deposit limits please contact our support team. You can set a Daily, Weekly and Monthly deposit limit.
- Should you wish to temporarily exclude yourself from our Casino, please contact support directly and state exactly how long you want to be excluded for. Please note: the minimum ‘Cooling Off’ period is 24 hours and the maximum period is 6 months. Click here to email support.
- Upon your request, we will remove your name from our e-mail list.
- Gambling is a form of entertainment. It is not a way to get rich quickly and pay off your debts.
- Gambling is a game of chance. There are no formulas that guarantee winnings.
- Make sure that the decision to gamble is your choice.
- Never try to chase your losses.
- Check the amounts you spend on a regular basis.
- Make sure you know the rules of the games you play.
Like many things, what is enjoyable in moderation can be disastrous in excess. If you suspect that you may have a gambling problem, you may seek professional help from the following organisations: